Do you want to build a professional and full-scale working website without knowing even half a percent of coding? This is where Content Management Systems (CMS) excels and helps you achieve that.
There are nearly about 2 billion websites on the internet today, and almost half of them are developed using CMS. Control Management Systems are also preferred due to its multi-user interface, allowing multiple users to develop a single website.
The CMS market is led by WordPress, a CMS that is used by 60 million+ websites. Other CMS include Joomla, Drupal, Sitefinity, etc.
Sitefinity is a modern web CMS designed to help organizations pursue their businesses online. And if you have already heard of Sitefinity, here are seven reasons why you must consider giving it a shot:
1) Robust Performance & Integration
- Sitefinity is the perfect choice for users looking for robust performance and enhanced security. It is built on Microsoft’s ASP.NET platform, so it has excellent compatibility with other content sources such as ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) or CRM (Customer Relationship Management) systems, allowing more integration of content and data. Some of the popular integrations include Microsoft Dynamics, Dropbox, Salesforce, MS SharePoint, Marketo, Bynder, etc.
2) Powerful Security
- Plug-ins and add-ons are essential for extended functionalities. Sitefinity runs off-net infrastructure and isn’t an open-source platform, thus increasing its websites’ security. Also, all the add-ons and plug-ins are reviewed precisely to block out malware and hackers. All these add-ons are regularly updated to the latest, making Sitefinity more secure and finer performing.
3) Multilingual Content Management
- Unlike other CMS, Sitefinity CMS is multilingual and ensures a consistent brand message in all languages, making it easier for anyone across the globe to create, edit, display, and manipulate these developed websites.
- You can localize pages, content items, taxonomies, etc. to address your site’s international audience and target a more significant number of users. Along with a great user interface, simplicity, and scalability, Sitefinity promises excellent SEO (Search Engine Optimization) results.
4) Impressive SEO
- Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of optimizing your online content so that search engines show your content at the top. SEO can be challenging, but without using a plug-in, Sitefinity users can perform various actions to simplify it.
- Creating localizable URLs to suit the SEO for different languages, developing mobile websites, apps, and responsive design help business owners target a colossal customer base via mobile devices, for both iOS or Android.
- Sitefinity also locates and quickly adds title tags, meta descriptions, and header tags, among other on-page SEO tactics to improve overall site ranking. Last but not least, Sitefinity comes with high-quality SEO as standard.
- SiteSync is a crucial module of Sitefinity that enables you to promote content between your Sitefinity CMS website environments. Unlike the Export/Import functionality, which is designed to facilitate the promotion of website configurations and data structure, the SiteSync module enables one-way transferring of content from your content authoring environment to your live environment. It is risky to edit content directly in the Live environment due to ongoing publish operations as performance degrades are highly probable.
- SiteSync ensures a streamlined process and identifies potential problems in the live setting by facilitating work in a dedicated environment, making content promotion much more straightforward than database backup and restoration.
6) Load Balancing
- Sitefinity runs in a load-balanced environment. It is a process of distributing network traffic across multiple servers to ensure no server singlehandedly bears heavy load and demand. If load balancing isn’t done, users will experience reduced performance, scalability, and unavailability of an application or website.
- The load balancer’s main task is to dynamically decide which node amongst the multiple server nodes processes the incoming requests.
- With increased users on the internet, load balancing is very vital for modern applications.
7) Multisite Functionality
- Sitefinity CMS allows you to manage multiple sites using just one Sitefinity CMS dashboard. Multisite is mainly used when you want to create a network of sites having similar functionalities. Instead of working individually on multiple sites, you can work on numerous sites altogether from one place.
- The functionalities can be added through add-ons, plug-ins, custom applications, or server configurations. Different languages are configurable for various sites, and content can also be shared among the network of sites. This makes Multisite beneficial to save time, cost, and minimize security risks.
8) Drag-and-drop Content Management
- Sitefinity has a great and responsive user interface and, certainly a drag-and-drop content management system that allows the developer to work with so much ease. Drag and drop technology allows witnessing the effects of actions instantly, hence making it very efficient. It also provides you with the freedom to modify your website template whenever required.
In a Nutshell
The CMS options out there are plenty. However, very few come packed with the comprehensive feature set that Sitefinity possesses.
The multilingual capability and effortless integrations to your favorite marketing tools are some of the several reasons why Sitefinity is a game-changer for propelling your online presence.
Additionally, from impressive SEO to eliminating the dread of rummaging through a clutter of plugins, Sitefinity does what the ideal CMS promises to deliver: provides strong and easy content management solutions