How can we Help you?
These web applications can help businesses streamline their operations, improve communication, and enhance productivity. The specific applications a business needs will depend on its industry, size, and specific requirements.
- Online Appointment Booking System
- Expense Report Management
- Task and Project Management
- Customer Support Ticketing System
- Time and Attendance Tracking
- Employee Onboarding Portal
- Inventory and Stock Management
- Sales Lead and Pipeline Tracking
- Employee Training and Learning Portal
- Expense Tracking and Reporting
- Online Invoicing and Billing
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Cloud-Based File Storage and Sharing
- HR Performance Review and Feedback
- Business Intelligence and Data Analytics
- Online Recruitment and Job Posting
- Employee Benefits Management
- Vendor and Supplier Collaboration
Customer Training And Support
All our projects are backed by a solid support and maintenance team that handholds the client at every stage of the project. Our team trains your in house staff about the site functionalities and how to use the content management system.
A Ticketing System based support is also offered along with Phone, Chat or Email for as long as the client needs.
Online Chat Support
Why Choose Argos
for Your Web Application Development Needs?
You Own The Code
You are an integral part of the development process and once the application is completed, we transfer the source code to you. You retain complete ownership. No conditions apply.
We are always available for face-to-face meetings, brainstorming sessions, or trouble-shooting. We believe in-person meetings are valuable for creating long-term, genuine partnerships and to become a part of our client’s success.
In-House Application Development Experts
You get a totally vetted, certified and experienced team of web developers, UI designers, QA experts, and project managers. On-time project delivery. Best-in-class services.
Building fruitful relationships and ensuring your success is ingrained in our DNA. We are committed to 360° transparency about status of the project, budget, challenges and delivery schedule.
Our Web Application Development Process
We do a thorough and systematic business requirement study and gap analysis through a series of meetings with your team(s) and end-users as applicable.
Quality assurance is a vital part of the web application development process but is also done thoroughly before launching the final application.
We create a wireframe or prototype of the application architecture and also come up with UX design ideas in congruence with your requirements.
The application is launched and monitored. Any initial hiccups are taken care of swiftly. Training is provided to the end-users.
Once you approve the architecture, we start the front-end and back-end development. The process is transparent and you are always in the loop.
We offer routine maintenance and updates of the application whenever new capabilities are needed.