Remember the days of slow websites, unresponsive web, and slow loading speed – we used to think we can’t go any further; and, this is the most cutting-edge technology we will ever reach. But, fortunately, things have changed tremendously. The evolution of programming has changed every aspect of our being. That’s because, last time we checked, data was more valuable than oil on this planet.
What is Angular JS?
AngularJS is a toolset for building the framework most suited to your web application development. While being extraordinarily expressive, readable, and quick to develop, Angular is fully extensible and works well with other libraries. There are multiple options when it comes to choosing frameworks and programming languages in the web development industry to meet the requirements of novice and professional programmers.
Besides that, Angular has stood the test of time because of a variety of reasons. One of them is that every feature can be modified or replaced to suit your unique enterprise’s needs. Furthermore, with the sheer support of Google and innovative ideas from a wide community of developers across the globe, the framework is always kept up to date. Moreover, it always incorporates the latest market development trends.
What makes AngularJS a beloved programming framework among the web development fraternity?
When weighing in the plus points for AngularJS, several characteristics need to be marked.
1. Deep Linking
- Angular is equipped with some powerful features which include deep linking. In this process, a deep link enables the programmer to view where the user is in the app. Thus, this is useful so the users can bookmark and email the links to locations within the app.
- Although round trips apps do it automatically, AJAX apps do not. Therefore, AngularJS combines the key benefits of deep linking with desktop app-like behavior. Moreover, AngularJS provides built-in services on top of XHR as well as various other backends using third party libraries.
2. Testability Built-in Features
- Testing is the quintessential part of the web development industry. Without proper testing, any dynamic web application can fail miserably within a short period. In AngularJS, with the help of Dependency Injection (DI), the framework enables the programmer to declaratively describe how the application is wired. This means that your web application needs no main() method which is usually a complicated mess and very hard to maintain.
- Furthermore, Angular enables the embedding of mock data inside the controller during unit tests and also provides the measurement of the output and behavior. Thus, you can test your apps by creating individual test pages.
3. Using Directives to Create Reusable Components
- In AngularJS, a component allows you to hide complex DOM structure, CSS, and behavior. By letting you focus either on what the application does or how the application looks separately, directives let you invent new HTML syntax, specific to your application; thus, fulfilling your business requirements.
4. Services to Avoid Complexity
- In AngularJS, services are individual entities responsible for performing specific tasks and are called by controllers and filters as and when required. Besides, services are like steroids in the AngularJS doing the major heavy lifting, providing you with an outward API to expose whatever you want.
5. Data models of AngularJS are POJO
6. Reduced code-writing requirement
- One of the most appealing reasons to use AngularJS of the developers is that it requires writing less code. With the luxury of not having to write the MVC pipeline and defining the view using HTML, AngularJS makes the framework more compact. Furthermore, data-binding removes the requirement of inputting the data manually into the view.
This dynamic environment of web applications supports only the best-in-class interactive web applications with the best features embedded within them and you can save a lot of time and resources while working on the projects with AngularJS. AngularJS tops the list by creating full-fledged apps any given day as it is backed up by the tech giant itself, Google. As we consider the aforementioned features, we can add more points in favor of this framework and help the crowd choose this perfect framework for making single-page applications, thereby authenticating the use of the AngularJS framework.